My sweetie

My sweetie
at school

Tuesday 28 June 2011

My daughter's Facebook account

When we arrived at the lakeside lodge in British Columbia last night we connected our phones through the wireless service and there was a message from my daughter's Facebook account. It was linked to me so that I could navigate it for her. Mostly they used it at school. Mostly it wasn't used. But it is still there in cyberspace and they wanted to let her know that she has been away for awhile and they welcome her back. She also has friends waiting to be accepted. What do I do with my daughter's Facebook? The word shrine comes to mind.

1 comment:

  1. this one took my breath away. after i switched to the iphone this year and was consolidating several address books, i didn't know what to do with the entry of a friend i lost this year who ran the theater that gave me my first professional job. i kept it. i couldn't delete it. i just couldn't. love you.

    ReplyDelete